2020 Red Paddle Co - RIDE Carbon/Nylon Package
Here at Snowdonia Watersports we use the Red Paddle Co. RIDE series in our rental fleet. We can say with confidence that these inflatable boards are the best of the best. This package comes with a higher spec Carbon/Nylon paddle.
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
||Out of stock
A bit more into...
The 2020 range have only changed slightly, with a few colour changes and slight changes to the deck pad layout which can be seen in the product images.
In 2018 & 19 we had the full range of RIDEs in our demo/rental fleet and had zero issues, they where rented thousands of times and held up to all of the abuse.
Each board will come with the following additions:
- SUP (Obviously) - All Red Paddle Co boards are made to the highest standards using quality materials. MSL is Red's fusion technology, MSL involves combining a second layer of durable material to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage therefore removing any hand gluing errors. The process not only adds stiffness to the boards but it also reduces the weight of the board by up to 2kg.
- Paddle - This Carbon/Nylon package comes with an Alloy 3-piece paddle with a carbon shaft and Nylon blade.
- Leash - Very important as it keeps the board attached to you if you fall in the water.
- Titan Pump - Red developed this pump over a number of years, the only downside is that its human powered.
- Repair kit - You probably will never use.
- Board Bag - Very fancy
One of the big perks of buying a Red board is the warranty. 5 years of cover!
stars based on 0