||Out of stock
A bit more into...
Changes to 2021 range.
1- Fixed Twin Fin - improved tracking and easier to roll and store.
2- Supplied with Titan II pump - easier to use and store.
3 - Upgraded leash - more durable velcro for added safety.
4 - New bungee design with simple removal.
5 - Stylish graphics.
"For years we have used a range of RED boards in our demo/hire fleet, they have been rented thousands of times and held up to all sorts of rental abuse." - SW Staff
What's in the box?
- SUP (Obviously) - All Red Paddle Co boards are made to the highest standards using quality materials. MSL is Red's fusion technology, MSL involves combining a second layer of durable material to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage therefore removing any hand gluing errors. The process not only adds stiffness to the boards but it also reduces the weight of the board by up to 2kg.
- Paddle - Carbon/Nylon 3 piece adjustable paddle - both durable and lightweight.
- Leash - Very important as it keeps the board attached to you if you fall in the water. Now with stickier velcro.
- Titan II Pump - Version II of the classic Titan pump. Now easier to use and store without compromising powerful pumping ability.
- Repair kit - You probably will never use.
- Board Bag - Very fancy, more than just an after thought.
One of the big perks of buying a Red board is the warranty. 5 years of cover!