||Out of stock
A premium quality changing robe that will prove it's worth over and over again. Great for a wide range of uses not just getting changed under, whether it's sitting on a river bank or in a bird hide, on the beach or post surf. Added features include:
- 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric.
- Super warm lining - The lining is a synthetic lambs wool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. This, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials with super safe, chunky YKK® Zips.
A huge 20 x 26cm internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket.
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside (if you are wet or in a wetsuit).
- Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac, or carried anywhere easily.
X SMALL - Length 80cm Change space 70cm - longer sleeve for extra coverage (suitable for kids age 5-10).
LARGE Size : Length : 1.2m long from shoulder body change space 84cm wide, The Adult size suits 5'3" up to 6'3".
Obi 31-08-2019 11:55
just what I think I needed after doing some winter training. Only used a handful of times but so far so good!
excellent service in the shop as well...
Chris P. Bacon 31-08-2019 11:51
Although I was quite wet already i'm not sure if it kept me dry but I was deffo a lot warmer when wearing this while trying to strap my boat to the roof.
stars based on 2