||Out of stock
The Orca Openwater Core wetsuit’s maximum visibility makes it ideal for safer open water swimming and training. It’s designed to keep you warm, maintaining your body temperature while swimming, meaning you can swim for longer.
- 2-2.5mm Yamamoto neoprene coverage for freedom of movement
- Bright orange arm coverage for high visibility in the water
- Optimum flexibility
- A versatile wetsuit that’s ideal for winter swimming or as a spare wetsuit when you’re at your most active
The Orca Openwater Core wetsuit is technologically advanced, utilising the technology of some of the sport’s best-known brands:
- Yamamoto: high quality, advanced technology and innovation are just three reasons why Yamamoto is the world’s leading supplier of high-performance neoprene
- HydroLite: the Openwater Core wetsuit incorporates HydroLite panels to help you remove the wetsuit quickly and easily.
- SCS coating: combined with the HydroLite, the SCS coating helps with water resistance, improving your performance.