If you’re a progressive swimmer who needs extra buoyancy, the S7 is the wetsuit for you! It’s a great alternative to the 3.8, because it’s designed to elevate the triathlete’s position in the water without restricting swim strokes.
- SCS coating on the neoprene for less friction, more speed
- Soft-touch, comfortable neck area lining to reduce friction and chafing
- 5mm-thick neoprene in the leg and hip areas helps your lower body stay at the surface
- 3mm-thick chest panel prevents body sway caused by improper breathing
- 2mm Yamamoto forearm, shoulder and arm panels with 39-cell SCS lining and flexible liner for mobility and flexibility
- Yamamoto Hydrolite 39-cell panels in the lower legs for faster transitions and an easier-to-remove wetsuit
The technology behind the S7 wetsuit comes courtesy of several of the world’s top brands:
- Yamamoto: quality, technology and innovation are behind the world’s top supplier of high-performance neoprene
- Yamamoto 39 Cell: extremely flexible neoprene that moves with you, with zero water absorption and zero weight variation – so, more speed
- Nano SCS: reduces friction and increases speed
- HydroLite: faster transitions as HydroLite helps you to remove the wetsuit easier
- Infinity Skin: high-elasticity nylon with bamboo fibres to help maintain body heat, reduce body odour and prevent the appearance of skin irritation.