||Out of stock
A bit more into...
So when it comes to SUPs its all about the package really, so what do you get?
Each board will come with the following additions:
- SUP (Obviously) - All Red Paddle Co boards are made to the highest standards using quality materials. MSL is Red's fusion technology, MSL involves combining a second layer of durable material to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage therefore removing any hand gluing errors. The process not only adds stiffness to the boards but it also reduces the weight of the board by up to 2kg.
- Paddle - Upgrading your paddle to a fibreglass or carbon one is definitely worth considering. Swapping to a lighter paddle at the time of purchase will not only make paddling more enjoyable but save you money as well
- Leash - Very important as it keeps the board attached to you if you fall in the water.
- Titan Pump - Red developed this pump over a number of years, the only downside is that its human powered.
- Repair kit - You probably will never use.
- Board Bag - Very fancy
One of the big perks of buying a Red board is the warranty. The board has a 12month warranty but if you register with Red once you've bought it, you get an extra 12 months of cover.